nano-devel

[Nano-devel] regarding .html manpages

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: [Nano-devel] regarding .html manpages
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:01:14 +0200

I knew I left something out in my last post.

I didn't re-add the .html pages to the new directory on purpose. I'm a
strong believer that anything that's autogenerated should be out of CVS
so I've been looking at those two files with malicious eyes for ages.

My idea: add a hook to "make all" in the manpags Makefile.am's that
creates the html docs if man2html is installed, or does nothing if it
isn't.

Does this sound good?

Jordi
--