nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Programming Docs?

From: plemon
Subject: [Nano-devel] Programming Docs?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:56:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I've looked over nano-editor.org and ran several searches over google.com
and came up with a bucket load of nothing!

I am looking for documentation of using the functions available in the
nano.c source.. specifically, im trying to figure out how to insert
strings into nano's buffer.

I now have a working function that will use time.h and give me a formatted
output, now im trying to figure out how to insert that string into nano's
buffer correctly.

I figured that a nasty hack (about the limit of my C coding...) would be
to spilt my string into char's and call do_char() repeatedly to
strlen(curtime)

Any advice appreciated!

Phill.