nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] status of patches

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] status of patches
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:17:50 -0800 (PST)

Jordi Mallach:

<snip>

>> http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanofilename-patch.txt

<snip>

>Oh, I had missed this one. Nice! Whenever it goes into HEAD, I'll mark
>the Debian bug as "fixed-upstream".

I've been using it for a while and it seems to be solid, so I just
committed it to HEAD.

nanodollar.patch is in too, since it also seems to be holding up well.

>> http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanoglib2-patch.txt

<snip>

>I think 2.0.0 should be good enough.

Okay then.  I was unsure because the glib 1.2.x test checks for 1.2.4
and not 1.2.0.  Note that I've only been able to test it on my own box
so far, which has 2.2.3 installed.

>As for the rest of the patches: wow, I wasn't aware we had so much
>stuff floating. That's excellent!

Thank you.