nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Weirdness on SUN

From: Michael Graham
Subject: [Nano-devel] Weirdness on SUN
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:57:10 +0000

Sam Halliday said
i have noticed that on SUN machines (sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8), nano-1.2.1 seems to add extra space characters on the screen when
typing at the beginning of a line; but the saved file is OK.

I have had the seen the same thing in both this version and version 1.3.0. I have also had whole lines turning white but can't seem to get a test case where this always happens.

Could this be because we're using libcurses as apposed to libncurses?

--
Michael Graham
Department of Mathematics

Tel: +44 (0)131 451 3253