nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Code integrity

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Code integrity
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:24:04 -0500

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 01:57:44AM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Now that we speak of releases, what's the status of the integrity? Have
> the two active branches been checked after the Savannah compromise?

Since I was having problems getting the update to work (the
aforementioned trailing / problem), I ended up pulling down a new 1.2 tree.
I just applied DLR's patch that I committed to the tree and diffed it
against the new 1.2 tree I pulled down and found no differences besides
the normal CVS comment and PO file differences.  I'll see if I can vouch
for the 1.3 tree but not sure if I can...

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

v0sw7CUPhw5ln6ck4u7LSIw0m5g/l7DRa27s5MRr3e6t5NLMb6TDp3en7g6CPN www.hackerkey.com