nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Code Integrity

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Code Integrity
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:53:09 -0800 (PST)

Chris Allegretta:
>On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 01:57:44AM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
>> Now that we speak of releases, what's the status of the integrity?
>> Have the two active branches been checked after the Savannah
>> compromise?
>
>Since I was having problems getting the update to work (the
>aforementioned trailing / problem), I ended up pulling down a new 1.2
>tree.  I just applied DLR's patch that I committed to the tree and
>diffed it against the new 1.2 tree I pulled down and found no
>differences besides the normal CVS comment and PO file differences.
>I'll see if I can vouch for the 1.3 tree but not sure if I can...

I checked the commit messages for any I didn't recognize before
committing when Savannah came back online, and didn't find any.  To be
thorough, however, I've gone over the commits to files in src/ all the
way back to the tree reorganization on Sept. 7 (since the last known
safe version was Sept. 16) and configure.ac, and I can't find any
commits I don't recognize, so it looks as though it's okay.