nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 1.3.1

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 1.3.1
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:54:05 -0500

On Friday 09 January 2004 23:22, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> 2004.01.09 - GNU nano 1.3.1 is outside the gates.

this fixed all the input issues i reported and Gentoo users reported to me.
thanks :)

on a side note, i noticed cutting/pasting has changed behavior ...
if i cut a line, then move my cursor to the middle of a line and uncut, it'll
uncut the buffer right there instead of as a new line ...

example:
line 1
line 2

if i cut line 2 and then move the cursor to highlight the '1' and un-cut, i
used to get this:
line 2
line 1

now i get this:
liline 2
ne 1

is this change on purpose ? :)  i dont mind it, i'll have to get used to
it ... i'd just like to make sure it's a bug before i do ;)
-mike