nano-devel

[Nano-devel] a modified nanorc for better syntax highlighting

From: Neil Voss
Subject: [Nano-devel] a modified nanorc for better syntax highlighting
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:02:59 -0500 (EST)

I spent a considerable amount of time modifying the regex expressions in
my nanorc file and I thought it would be nice to contribute.

Changes were made to highlighting of the following types:
* .nanorc
* TeX
* perl
* bash shell
* HTML

Sorry, it is not very clean (with notes and erratic code commented
out). I can clean it up if there is interest. Only look at the uncommented
lines.

neil