nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] additions to example c-file nanorc

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] additions to example c-file nanorc
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:38:51 +0200

--- Mike Frysinger <address@hidden> wrote:
>while i'm here, i figured i'd add my 2 cents to the example c-file
>syntax in the nanorc ...
>(1) it'd be nice if the default match pattern was "\.(c|h|cpp|cc|cxx)"

>(2) double, typedef, extern, union, unsigned, inline, and long were
>added to the 'green' list ... if you dont mind GNU extensions, you
>could also handle volatile ...

Maybe.  Incidentally, if I remember correctly, volatile was also used in
Borland's Turbo C/C++.

>(3) add undef to the brightcyan list
>(4) add for and break to the brightyellow list

These sound good.  Maybe enum should be added to the brightyellow list
too?

>i'm not much of a C++ guy, but maybe someone would like friend,
>namespace, etc... added somewhere too ?

Neither am I.  However, bool at least has been added to C99, so this
might be needed.  A few sample C++ regexes were posted to help-nano
awhile back, and they might be useful here as a base:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-nano/2004-01/msg00002.html