nano-devel

[Nano-devel] mouse input bug fixes

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] mouse input bug fixes
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:56:08 +0200

Earlier today, I discovered two major problems with get_mouseinput():
clicking on meta shortcuts didn't work properly anymore (due to a
cut-and-paste error) and clicking on the entries of the search shortcut
list didn't work properly in most cases (due to its not checking for a
list with more than MAIN_LIST entries and treating it as though it had
only MAIN_LIST entries as bottombars() does).  These are already fixed
in CVS, but since they could potentially generate a lot of bug reports,
I've backported the fixes to vanilla 1.3.4 in the attached patch.  Sorry
for the screwups.