nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] French man pages for nano 1.34

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] French man pages for nano 1.34
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:16:37 +0200

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 12:45:53PM +0200, Jean-Philippe Guérard wrote:
> Please find attached the French man pages for nano 1.34.

Thanks, applied.

> Would there be anyway to be notified when the original man pages are
> updated, so that I could stay in sync?

Hmm, the easiest would probably be to create a nano-i18n mailing list or
whatever where you can be notified of these. While you're the only
manpage translator, maybe David could take care of telling you, but
that's quite error prone (ie easy to forget).

Maybe David or Chris have other ideas.

address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/