nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] useless include ?

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] useless include ?
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:00:38 +0200

Sorry for the delay in responding; I've been busy.

--- Mike Frysinger <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>the first parameter to AC_TRY_RUN() would never be utilized in a
>cross-compiling scenario ... so if you have nested AC_TRY_RUN()'s in
>the first param, you can just 'ignore' them ... add the 4th parameter
>to the first AC_TRY_RUN() and everything should be golden

Okay; thanks for the info.  The fourth parameter of the first
AC_TRY_RUN() is indeed set in the last patch I sent you (which is now in
CVS), but the nested AC_TRY_RUN()s are in the second parameter, since
they're run only if the test in the first parameter fails.  Is that
golden too?

>personally i dislike slang intensely so i just always disable it :)

I don't like it much myself either.