nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] DOS/Mac text conversion

From: Dwayne Rightler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] DOS/Mac text conversion
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:33:59 -0500 (CDT)

Yuck... At first glance I thought the patch would be easy, now that you
mention multiple buffers I realized that all the buffers share the writing
format...  that could get hairy.  You'd have to have the write format for
each buffer stored in a structure somewhere.  I don't even want to think
about how much code that would touch.

-Dwayne