nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Problems compiling from CVS

From: Rocco Corsi
Subject: [Nano-devel] Problems compiling from CVS
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:17:19 -0400

Maybe someone has an idea about this problem.

- I got a clean copy of Nano in CVS.
- I try to autogen.sh and I get the following:

aclocal: configure.ac: 298: macro `AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0' not found in
library
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

this is with Fedora Core 2.  I did have other problems, but I messed
around with autoconf to set it to 1.7.9.  This resolved most of the
problems except for the one above.

I have no problem compiling 1.3.4, but I can not compile the latest CVS.

If anyone has an idea, pass it along.

Thanks a lot.

Rocco