nano-devel

[Nano-devel] TRACK2

From: rexl
Subject: [Nano-devel] TRACK2
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:44:46 -0500

Good day.
I am providing dumps service. I can offer you TRACK2 from magnetic stripe of
credit card. Tr2 are not generated or
skimmed. They were taken from processings, thanks god that we have Internet and
stupid people that trying to protect
systems agains atacks

I do not resell dumps, dumps from my list you will never find somewhere esle
with lower price. If i am not busy and
you
made corrcet payment , you will have dumps in 5-15 minutes after the payment.
For this moment i can offer only Canadian and USA dumps. Many Canadian ones are
comming with known balance. EU stuff
is
comming in october-november, welcome

prices for USA and Canada track2
VISA classic, MC, Cirrus, Maestro, Electron:
>250$ one time payement - 10$ one dump
>1500$ one time payement - 5$ one dump
>5000$ one time payement - 2.5$ one dump
VISA gold/platinum, Discover, Dinners, AmEx:
>250$ one time payement - 25$ one dump
>1500$ one time payement - 15$ one dump
>5000$ one time payement - 5$ one dump

22333 ICQ for DumpsService

more info and updated binlist you can find there: www.tr2.cc

i also well-known on the SC
http://63.240.81.5/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7225
http://www.shadowcrew/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7225

We thank to our hosting company AT&T www.att.net cause it in any circumstances
continues to host our site and covers
all our dirty business for the small per cent from the deals.