nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nanorc - Partial match syntax higlighting?

From: Robert Schultz
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nanorc - Partial match syntax higlighting?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:20:38 -0400

Yes, please send me the patch and and info on what you think the bug
might be in it.

address@hidden wrote:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:55:05 -0400
Robert Schultz <address@hidden> wrote:

bluehere -- redhere -- yellowhere

Is there any way to simply say 'only this part of the regexp' should
be colored?

Nope.

I was working on a patch that added sub-expressions but ran into a bug
and never got around to fixing it. If you would like to port the patch
to the latest version of nano and fix the bug let me know and I can send
it.