nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Replace problem in latest (problem has been there forso

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Replace problem in latest (problem has been there forsome time)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:36:22 -0500

--- Rocco Corsi <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>Seems the Word Search sets up something that causes problems with the
>Replace code.
>
>Problem is more obvious if the file is larger and the cursor is
>somewhere in the middle of the file.
>
>I did try to find the problem, but no success.  I hope to give it
>another try later this week if no one finds the problem.

Does it work properly again with current CVS?

I've looked into the problem, and I think I've fixed it.  It appears to
have been caused by my making search_last_line a local variable in
findnextstr(), which doesn't take into account that it can be TRUE in
multiple calls to findnextstr().  It's now a static in search.c, and the
new findnextstr_wrap_reset() function resets it to FALSE when needed.