nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] massive updates: UTF-8 support, etc.

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] massive updates: UTF-8 support, etc.
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:26:35 +0100

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 10:48:05PM +0100, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> Sorry for the silence lately, but I've made major progress in terms of
> UTF-8 support in 1.3.5-cvs, and it's taken a while to get it to an
> easily maintainable state.  It's still not completely finished, but the

Hi David!

This is great news, half of Debian was waiting for this mail. :)

Do you think the current code is packageable, or should I wait for
1.3.6? I'm concerned about the 8bit nasty bugs in vanilla 1.3.5 which I
have in experimental.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/