nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] (no subject)

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:11:13 +0100

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:08:52AM -0500, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> > I'm trying to get the patch included in the next upload, don't worry. :)
> Jordi, are there other things Debian is using that are not in the
> current 1.2.4 CVS tree?  I just committed David's last cumulative
> fixes patch for 1.2.4.  I can always do a 1.2.5 release if 1.2.4 needs
> heavy patching to be useful...

The only other patch Debian is applying to 1.2.4 is the crash fix for
filenames with % in them, plus the classic setlocale change which
already exists in 1.3.x.

nano has been frozen long enough that a new upstream version, even if
it's all fixes, would scare the release managers.

If there's any other change in 1.2.5 that you guys think should go in,
please say.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/