nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nano trouble with Vietnamese UI translation

From: Phan Vinh Thinh
Subject: [Nano-devel] nano trouble with Vietnamese UI translation
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:38:40 +0400

hi,
Please check this screen-shot:
http://iatp.vspu.ac.ru/phan/transproj/nano-vi-err.png (ver 1.3.5, but
the same with 1.3.6)
There are some "anomalous" characters. The title should be "Bộ đệm
mới" (New buffer), but displayed... Same with menu at the bottom.
People said that this must be a bug.
 Some info:
You can take translated .po from here:
http://iatp.vspu.ac.ru/phan/transproj/nano-1.3.5.po.gz
mlterm, uxterm, urxvt, konsole, bash in UTF-8 mode give the same
error. Other translations (bash, tar, vim, util-linux,...) *work
fine*.
My distro Debian GNU/Linux sid. Kernel 2.6.10.
Please, let me know if you need more information & CC me.

--
С уважением
Thinh Mail teppi{}vnlinux{}org Web: http://teppi.org/ Jabber: address@hidden