nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] updates (yes, I'm still alive...)

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] updates (yes, I'm still alive...)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:31:51 -0400

Jordi Mallach wrote:

<snip>

>Both do Meta-E?

Oops: that should be Meta-U.

>I don't know, but maybe using a toggle for this tiny feature is a bit
>too much.

To tell you the truth, I was on the fence about it myself.  It's removed
now; it can always be controlled via the command line or the rcfile
option anyway.

>How many letters are left?

After the above change, two: Meta-U and Meta-Q.  (I would have preferred
Meta-U and Meta-E, for "Undo" and "Redo" whenever they get in, but I
couldn't think of a description for --tabstospaces that involved the
letter Q.  Maybe Meta-- and Meta-+ could work?)