nano-devel

[Nano-devel] updates, 1.3.9pre1 soon

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] updates, 1.3.9pre1 soon
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 12:52:30 -0400

Changes in current CVS:

* fix compilation with --enable-debug and -pedantic

* fix display bug when cutting text with edittop inside the cut region
(apparently a regression from 1.3.8)

* change my email address in the documentation to the one I've been
using to post to this list for the past year or so, as an address that
can receive but not send just complicates things

* add Mike Frysinger to credits (since his name comes up a lot in the
changelog for things like whitespace display, the --enable/disable-utf8
configure options for ncurses, sample color regexes, etc., and it's a
bit too much to fit in just a THANKS entry)

Everything appears to be holding at the moment, so I'd like to release
1.3.9pre1 in a few days if no one finds any major problems.

Comments?