nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Fwd: good news!

From: Sue
Subject: [Nano-devel] Fwd: good news!
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:41:31

Dear smoker or friend of smoker!

We have been penalised, long enough, it is time to fight back!
If you are fed up of being ripped off by a British government,
who continually raise taxes on tobacco, take away your rights
of freedom by banning smoking in public places, and use their
mafia style tactics and organisation; 'UK Customs & Excise',
to threaten and scare you, then it is time you fought back!
For more information go to a site I found while surfing the net,
there you will find cigarettes for sale, from 2 pounds a packet,
and lots of other useful links:

http://www.geocities.com/katesmyth1234

Regards, Jane
smoker and supporter of freedom of choice!

If you have been sent this email in error, I apologise. To be
removed from my list, please go to: address@hidden
and simply say; Please Remove. I will then delete your address
straight away.