nano-devel

[Nano-devel] still more updates...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] still more updates...
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:33:52 -0500

Changes:

* made --enable-tiny turn on --disable-wrapping, since no one objected
to just that; --disable-wrapping-as-root is still included for now
(although I'd like to eventually come up with a better alternative,
possibly an environment variable), but disabling wrapping in the tiny
version eliminates the worst problem, i.e, having absolutely no way to
turn wrapping back on when the user is root, --enable-tiny is used, and
--enable-nanorc isn't

* fixed hardcoded shell /bin/sh in execute_command(); it now uses
$SHELL, and falls back to /bin/sh if $SHELL isn't set

* fixed potential segfault when using full justify and auto-indent
together, caused by the line numbers' being incorrect when
find_paragraph() was called

If there aren't any objections, I'd like to go into bugfix mode in the
next few days.

Comments?