nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable

From: Nick Warne
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:19:05 +0000

On Sunday 29 January 2006 20:19, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what version of gcc are you using, in case that makes
> any difference?  Sorry I can't be of more help.

The one I have always used - I build kernel, KDE, everything on this gcc no
with issues:

gcc version 3.3.4 on Linux 2.6.15

I get this same crash on a box at work, so now I know what causes it here, I
will test again tomorrow - the machine at work is running Linux 2.4.31

Nick
--
"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb