nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable

From: Nick Warne
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:38:40 +0000

On Monday 30 January 2006 20:35, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> /lib/libc.so.6

Thanks,

address@hidden:tmp$ /lib/libc.so.6
GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.2, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 3.3.3.
Compiled on a Linux 2.4.26 system on 2004-05-24.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        linuxthreads-0.10 by Xavier Leroy
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        libthread_db work sponsored by Alpha Processor Inc
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk

I can't see this is the issue though, as I can reproduce on 4 totally
different boxes.

The common denominator now is ME.  Could I be doing something wrong in
building nano?

Nick
--
"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb