nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:05:56 -0500

On Monday 30 January 2006 13:40, Nick Warne wrote:
> OK, update on this - I can reproduce the crash on two machines at work
> also.

ok, i have a Gentoo/mips box here that i'm able to reproduce this on ... using
Eterm, i edit the coretest file and just resize my terminal until it dies

here's the output of nano when built with --enable-debug ... doesnt look very
useful though :/
Main: set up windows
Main: open file
Main: top and bottom win
edit_refresh(): edittop->lineno = 1
edit_refresh(): edittop->lineno = 1

i found that i could also reproduce this in Windows by logging in with putty,
exporting TERM=putty, and then resizing the terminal
-mike