nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Crash report - segfault reproduceable
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:21:28 -0500

Mike Frysinger wrote:

<snip>

>ok, the coretest file crashed less often, but here's the output after
>moving to a 90x24 terminal:
>line 1: allocated 100 bytes, index == 104, converted length == 105

I think I've finally fixed it, since neither of your test cases seem to
crash current CVS anymore.  Could you get current CVS again (note that
the patch won't apply cleanly to it anymore, but that's because I
reworked the memory allocation; sorry for any inconvenience; you can use
--enable-debug instead, since I added an assert that index will never be
out of range of alloc_len) and try it?  Thanks in advance.