nano-devel

[Nano-devel] bug in indent/unindent

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] bug in indent/unindent
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:35:37 +0200

Chris Allegretta wrote:
> so yeah I propose braces rather than ticks.

At the moment, in CVS, M-[ indents and M-] unindents; to me the
other way around would seem more logical.

With the current code, when opening the ChangeLog file, marking a
few lines, and hitting in quick succession M-], M-[, M-], M-[ and
M-], a line is cleared on the third keystroke, and on the fifth it
produces this:

*** glibc detected *** realloc(): invalid size: 0x080b7018 ***
Aborted

Also, when hitting M-[ say five times in a row, after a second's
pause it inserts four brackets ([[[[) at the cursor position.

Benno