nano-devel

[Nano-devel] 1.3 feature freeze...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] 1.3 feature freeze...
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:52:14 -0400

David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

<snip>

> Since this will effectively start an unofficial feature freeze before
> 1.3.12, and I don't want to rush things without any feedback, if
> anyone wants a new feature in time for 1.4 that won't require a
> massive rewrite, they should bring it up by May 17th.

Okay, I haven't heard anything, so let the feature freeze begin.  I've
updated TODO and UPGRADE accordingly.

Since nano is now in bugfix mode, the features in nano that need the
most testing are:

* filename searches in the file browser
* indenting and unindenting marked lines
* copying text into the cutbuffer without cutting it
* the new "include" command in nanorc files
* unjustifying after justifying and immediately resizing (recently done,
since Pico can do this)

Comments?  Thanks in advance.