nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Fixes for 1.3.11

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: [Nano-devel] Fixes for 1.3.11
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:56:13 +0200

Hi list,

David, due to being totally busy with a zillion different things around
here, I've been neglecting nano email a little bit.

Ubuntu is about to release a new version in about 10 days, and I know
the nano included is not as good as it could be. Right now, they have
1.3.10 + a few patches like the infamous segfault bug. I've got
permission to change it to 1.3.11, as the changes are not dangerous and
the fixes are good to have, and it's proved to be very stable in Debian.

Right now, Debian has nano 1.3.11 + the crontab editing patch, but I
know I could use a few more. The telnet thing comes to mind, but what
else? What patches would you really like to see in a stable ubuntu
release with nano 1.3.11?

TIA!
Jordi
--