nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] ruby syntax highlight patterns REDUX

From: John M. Gabriele
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] ruby syntax highlight patterns REDUX
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:41:32 -0700 (PDT)

I fixed up what was remaining, and also added a line for
constants. I think what's left looks good. It's not perfect,
but works quite nicely and looks great, IMO. Please see the
attached patch.

Note, I've also found what I think to be a nice improvement to
the nanorc patterns (for using nano to edit your ~/.nanorc file),
which you might take or leave, and which is also in the patch.

Thanks,
---John