nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] ruby syntax highlight patterns REDUX

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] ruby syntax highlight patterns REDUX
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:18:38 -0400

John M. Gabriele wrote:
> I fixed up what was remaining, and also added a line for constants. I
> think what's left looks good. It's not perfect, but works quite nicely
> and looks great, IMO. Please see the attached patch.

Applied, with a few tweaks (multiple lines covering similar items and
using the same colors were reduced to single lines, case-insensitive
matching was used in one place where it would make things simpler, etc.) Thanks.

> Note, I've also found what I think to be a nice improvement to the
> nanorc patterns (for using nano to edit your ~/.nanorc file), which
> you might take or leave, and which is also in the patch.

All applied, except for the cyan coloring of some comments, given that
comments are comments even in nanorc files...