nano-devel

[Nano-devel] three gettext noops

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] three gettext noops
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:20:00 +0200

Hi,

While checking the Dutch translation, yesterday I finally noticed
that the "[Backup]" and "[... Format]" strings do not actually get
translated.  Attached patch fixes this.  As these strings are not
defined in arrays but in code paths, there is no need for the
gettext noops (plus the later getting of the translated string).

If you don't want to make too many changes shortly before a release,
the second patch makes the minimally required changes.

(I've tried putting "_()" around formatstr and backupstr instead,
but that results in the po-file header being spewed.  Apparently
not all is well with gettext.)

Benno