nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Translation freeze in one month...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Translation freeze in one month...
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:54:20 -0400

Benno Schulenberg wrote:

<snip>

> Attached the few changes I propose: replacement of "illegal" with
> "invalid, "more space" with "one more line", "Edit" with "Recall" (as
> it is not required to edit the recalled search strings), and some
> other small tweaks.  It also adds the word "Main" to the title of the
> main nano help text, as otherwise one might get the impression it is
> the only help text.  And it removes the leading space from that title
> to match the other titles.

Thank you.  They look good for the most part.  Applied, minus the "and
anyone we forgot" change in do_credits() (it seems a bit too minor to
me), and plus a few related tweaks of mine (since a few messages don't
match Pico's exactly for purposes of consistency, the capitalization of
some other messages has been fixed: "Key invalid in VIEW mode" no longer
has "view" capitalized, and "Mark UNset" no longer has the "n"
capitalized).