nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Release plans?

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: [Nano-devel] Release plans?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:20:30 +0200

Things have been quiet in the nanotrenches lately. I'd like to request
one more release out, be it 2.0 or pre3 (that I leave to Chris and David
to decide), as soon as possible, so I can try to squeeze it in Debian
etch. Nano is glacially frozen in Debian at this point, but the code
changes since pre2, which already made it during the freeze into etch,
are so tiny, I think I'll be given permission to put it in.

Releasing 2.0 just has the bonus of releasing Debian with a nice version
number, but of course that's not important at all. The new translations
which have been updated since pre2 are, though.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/