nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] FAQ 4.6 - numlock

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] FAQ 4.6 - numlock
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:10:57 -0500

Brett Garrett wrote:

<snip>

> Your answer to FAQ 4.6 should also suggest to try running Nano with
> the -K option.
>
> At least in my case, -K makes the keyboard function normally with
> numlock on or off. Without -K, I get the numlock glitch error,
> regardless of numlock on or off.

Thanks for the report.  I have two questions, though:

1. What terminal and version of nano are you using when this happens?

2. Does this problem occur under nano 2.0.x (I'm guessing you're not
using it, since it no longer has a NumLock glitch error message, and its
NumLock FAQ is at 4.3 instead of 4.6; please correct me if I'm wrong)?

> Thanks for a nice program!

No problem.