nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nano 2.1 branch opened in CVS, and nano's future

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] nano 2.1 branch opened in CVS, and nano's future
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:18:13 -0500

The 2.1 branch of nano is now open in CVS.

As for nano's future, as interesting as working on it has been, I'm
running out of time for development.  I'll still do bugfix releases of
the 2.0 branch, but I'd like to hand off the new development to someone
else.  Any volunteers?  (David Benbennick: are you still here in regards
to that?)