nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: switch autoindent on/off?

From: Adam Wysocki via ArcaBit
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: switch autoindent on/off?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 02:13:34 +0200 (CEST)

19.04.07 address@hidden wrote:

> > Irssi has the same limitation and deals with it by detecting speed at
> > which the text is input.
>
> Thanks for the info; that's something to look into.  But what if you're
> running it over a slow remote connection?  Say, it stalls for awhile,
> and the text you type is buffered until then.  Wouldn't it all come in
> at once and be erroneously treated as pasted text?

I don't like this feature and have turned it off, so I don't know :)
But irssi has some settings about it.

02:11:28 [misc]
02:11:28 paste_detect_time = 0
02:11:28 paste_join_multiline = ON
02:11:28 paste_detect_keycount = 5
02:11:28 paste_verify_line_count = 50

--
[ Adam Wysocki, +48 22 532 69 07, +48 514 710 213, www.chmurka.net ]
[ Software Research and Development Department, ArcaBit Sp. z o.o. ]