nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] updates, and relicensing questions...

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] updates, and relicensing questions...
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:56:00 +0200

Hey,

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:37:26PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> +1, strongly for the code.

Oh, and also, I would totally do this for all active branches, even if
it is for practical reasons: if a bug is fixed in GPLv3 HEAD and then
backported to GPLv2 BRANCH_2_0, you slowly get into even a bigger
licence versioning mixing. I'd relicence everything at some given date.

I think I can provide a script done by the tar maintainer to do the text
updates all over the tree.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/