nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano and translation project

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano and translation project
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:51:58 +0200

Hi Sharuzzaman,

The net is a small place.  :)

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan wrote:
> If all is OK, I would like to request nano in TP to be updated to
> the latest version. The last version available in TP is 2.0.2 and
> current stable nano is 2.0.6

The 2.0.x branch of nano is in string freeze, so the 2.0.6 version
hasn't changed any msgid compared to 2.0.2.  However, it would be
good to announce a version of any package about every six months.
It reminds translators that the package exists, and draws attention
to it when it's not yet fully translated.

So if it's okay with Jordi and David, I'll announce 2.0.6 to the
translators.

Benno