nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] translations

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] translations
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:37:23 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 09:28:02PM +0200, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > You still haven't pulled in zh_CN.
> > When doing so, please also update fr, ga, ms, nl, and nn from the
> > TP, http://translationproject.org/latest/nano/ .
> Ping?

Hm, I remember replying to this.

I haven't had the opportunity to commit them yet.

> vi.po has been updated too since then.

I didn't get a notification for this one. Did you update the contact
address already? If so, I guess mailman will have eaten it.

> > On close inspection it appears you have accepted the gl.po file
> > outside of the TP.
> The newer gl.po I've imported into the TP archives.

Galician was updated outside the TP as the new translator was taking
ages to get his disclaimer accepted. He does have it now, but I'm not
sure why he didn't send it yet. I'll try to contact him.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/