nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.1.2

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.1.2
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:00:11 -0400

I think we need something like this to be done automaitcally like you say Benno, otherwise it will just get forgotten or dropped.  I tried adding the rsync as a dist-hook in Makefile.am but it does not seem to be doing the right thing.  It seems like other people using almost vanilla Makefile.ams would have already needed to solve this problem before now.  Does anyone know what the solution is though?

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Chris Allegretta wrote:
> 2008/04/24 - GNU nano 2.1.2 "New York City" is released.

Ouch.  This does not contain any of the eleven PO file updates that
were made since the release of 2.1.0 last March.  (The 2.1.1 tarball
does not contain them either, but it didn't occur to me to check
then.)

Jordi or Chris, please run the following command in the main dir of
your nano repo:

 rsync -Lrtvz  translationproject.org::tp/latest/nano/  po

It would be even better if this could be inserted somewhere into the
'make dist' target.

Benno