nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] translation to Japanese

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] translation to Japanese
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 05:58:03 +0200

Hi Hajime,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 10:32:46AM +0900, hajime.mizuno wrote:
> I'm Hajime Mizuno. I'm member of Ubuntu Japanese Team.
> I translated nano to Japanese for Ubuntu.
> Please include this translated file to source code.

Nano requires copyright disclaimers for any contributions to its
source code. You should coordinate with the Japanese team at the
Translation Project before submitting this file. Furthermore, you
should send your translation disclaimer to the FSF before your file
can be accepted.

Please find more info about disclaimers and the Japanese team in
http://translationproject.org/html/whydisclaim.html and
http://translationproject.org/team/ja.html

Jordi
--