nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] translation to Japanese

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] translation to Japanese
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:02:13 +0200

Hi Hajime,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 02:23:26PM +0900, hajime.mizuno wrote:
> > Nano requires copyright disclaimers for any contributions to its
> > source code. You should coordinate with the Japanese team at the
> > Translation Project before submitting this file. Furthermore, you
> > should send your translation disclaimer to the FSF before your file
> > can be accepted.
> It consented.
> I coordinate it with a Japanese team.

If this translation is part of the Translation Project, it should be
sent through the Robot. See
http://translationproject.org/html/robot.html or ask for help on
submitting files.

However if with "I coordinate it with /a/ Japanese team" means you are a
member of the Ubuntu Japanese team, I'm afraid it's a bit more
complicated than that: unless you have sent your disclaiming paperwork
to the FSF postal address already, we cannot include the file for
licensing reasons.  Once you have the disclaimer done, we can at least
mark the translation "external" so the TP can know someone else is
taking care of it.

--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/