nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Subtle syntax highlight + cut bug with 2.1.10

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Subtle syntax highlight + cut bug with 2.1.10
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 06:52:50 -0400

Hi Eitan,

Oh drat, I tried to make sure this wouldn't happen when adding the
basic syntax highlight caching I added earlier in the series.  I
assume this is not specific to 1.2.10 since not too much happened
syntax-highlighting-wise in that release.  If you could post a
sanitized version of the code that would be most help, otherwise if
you could post the exact strings for the beginning comment and end
comment I'll try and figure it out.  I generally test again nano.c's
comments and they seemed to do the Right Thing when I would cut/paste
them.