nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:36:53 -0400

Thanks again for the report Hannes. Hmm, definitely having trouble
reproducing this one though.

So you search for text off-screen, with soft-wrapping enabled, and it
puts the cursor in the wrong place?  Hmm, does your starting cursor
position before you do the search matter?   Any sample text you could
mention for me to try and reproduce?