nano-devel

Fwd: [Nano-devel] Nano coredumps with include in .nanorc

From: Eitan Adler
Subject: Fwd: [Nano-devel] Nano coredumps with include in .nanorc
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:08:39 +0200

I mean to send this to the list as well (maybe someone could help me a
little further)

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hmm, I wonder why this is...oh did you remove any -O options like -O2?
>  It really seems like we should be able to get something useful out of
> gdb.  If removing any optimization options doesn't work, if you're
> comfortable sending me any non-default nanorc files you're using in
> private mail I can try that route...

Nano will coredump with even one line:
include /usr/local/share/nano/man.nanorc

And when I comment out the include lines and c/p the data from the
to-be-included file it works.

Nano will not coredump when the to-be-included file does not exist.