nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.2.4

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.2.4
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 03:30:27 -0400

I just put back the revelant security stuff, which you can try at:
http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/test/nano-2.0.10pre1.tar.gz

I still need to go back and see what other stuff is outstanding for
2.0 but for security's sake I figured folks would at least want a
prerelease now that I'm back in a place where I can work.  Notably if
you have an outstanding fix in 2.2 that's not in 2.0 feel free to
shout it out.