nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Introducction to Developing

From: Martin Miguel
Subject: [Nano-devel] Introducction to Developing
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:06:46 -0300

Greetings, Im March

I'm writing because I checked out nano from svn in order to make some modifications to it. The thing is this is the first time I so something like this and, even thought I know the contents of GPL, I would like to know how this works in real life. I referring to editing and sharing the changes.

On the other hand, I'm having a small problem and I was hopeing to get some help: I compiled nano successfully guided by the README file, but I can't get colored syntax with my compiled version. I tried coping it to my bin folders, but that didn't help. Any clue on what it might be (rev 4508).

Thanks in advance,
March